Question for Woodnut

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bobitis, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Actually a couple. If ya prefer to respond via PM that's ok.

1). Did ya get the wood from Jack?
    2). I have an Astra Constable .380 with thin plastic grips. If I sent them to ya, could ya fatten 'em just a bit, and what would be a ball park estimate. I'm not thinking of anything outlandish, just checkered good wood. I'd leave that up to your discretion.

Thanks.

Not mine, but what it is.

Attached Files:

2. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

cute little bugger
  3. Woodnut

Woodnut Forum Sponsor Supporting Member

Bob

I think I can build that grip. I would need to see the back side of the grips on both sides in order to tell you for sure. Usually when a grip is held on by one screw, there will be something on the back side to keep it from spinning. This could be a lot of inletting and cost prohibitive. I would just have to look at it since I am not familiar with that model. If you could do without them for a few days send them to me and I will get back to you with a yes or no and a price. Pictures might do the trick. Take pictures close up of the back side of the grips, and the frame of the gun without the grips. Cross section view, so I can see if anything is sticking up out of the frame.
    Thanks and I hope I can help.