Question from the new guy.

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Velocity, Dec 14, 2003.

1. Velocity

Velocity New Member

Hello everyone, I've been reading the posts here for a while and have found that you guys are an informative and intelligent bunch so I decided to become a member.

My first question, I have been eyeing the HK USP Compact 45 ACP for a while and despite its high price I would like any info on this weapon from people who have experience with it.

I have a few guns that I'll share with you later, anyway I have decided to trade my S&W 4013TSW for it.

What do you think.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. gpostal

gpostal Former Guest

LET ME BE THE FIRST TO WELCOME YOU TO THE FORUM

AND THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS

While I have only seen the h&k in a few gun shops, I like the way they look and feel ,they appear to be a good solid firearm like all H&K’s

I am a big S&W wheel gun fan, but I never have taken to their autos
  3. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Hi there, Velocity.

Thank you for the compliment. We do have a very knowledgeable bunch of congenial folks here. Hope you will join us often and post often.

I, too, am more an S&W wheel gun person. Have semi-automatic pistols from Browning (9mm) and Springfield (.45 mil-spec.)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2003
  4. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Don't have one...yet!...It's just a matter of time...'course money too!...Welcome to TFF Velocity!...;)
  5. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

First off, WELCOME to the forum.

I shoot an HK, but not the model you are referring to. The balance, feel, and reliability, are all quality traits for the HK. Never met an HK I did not like. On the other hand I have met a few S&W semi-autos that I did not like. I would go for the trade.
  6. 45Smashemflat

45Smashemflat Active Member

HK - quality - excellent!! Fit - not good to me. Not to insult anyone's intellegence - but if you have not gripped that gun a good bit, be sure to before making your call. I like the HKs, I've shot a friends a lot, but they just flat don't fit my hand. Nothing at all wrong with the gun, just don't fit my mitts....