Question is NOT going to go AWAY.....

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Marlin, Mar 28, 2011.

1. ofitg

ofitg New Member

Attached Files:

2. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

While I do believe that BO was not born in the USA, articles like the ones you posted a link to are detrimental to our cause. It reads like it was written by a eighth grader. How can we expect people to take us seriously, and investigate this matter, if we cannot turn out a well-written news piece?
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

so if the facts are not wrapped up in bows and tied just so its not worth worrying about ??

wrapping things in bows and making them just so has got us into this mess

facts are facts pretty , dirty however they come they are still fact , the PC attitude that it has to be in triplicate and cited and on this size paper in this type face etc etc etc or its worthless

well its BS sorry but it is and we are falling into it , they have set the bar and WE AGREE!!!! no dont agree FIGHT!!!!! throw the bum out criminal fraud is criminal fraud and agreeing to it all just makes us criminals too

rentalguy1 i'm not having a shot at you , but at the whole attitude we've been conned into.. too many have fallen for it and now the simple fact is trying to convict anyone is soo bloody hard 1 spelling mistake see's rapists walk ..

we have to acknowledge that this attitude is wrong that evil is evil and must be dealt with and that wrong is wrong and crime is crime , not its crime if we do everything perfect and only then ..
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
  4. RedHawk

RedHawk Former Guest

Any stooge with Adobe Photoshop and the right paper , a state seal ,can make a birth certificate , lets see the president of the United States , I wonder if he could hire the guy who invented Photoshop , yep , can he come up with the right paper ,yep ,can he aquire a state seal (from any state) yep ! Yep it can be done , it took this idiot 2 years to do it , most people who commit fraud usually have there papers made before hand , but the sheeple of the media in this country trust the machine, so it went unnoticed!

But its a moot point at this time , for as the world has seen , He's Irish and has a birth certificate to prove it!
  5. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

What I'm saying is that it lacks credibility. It looks like someone sat down and just made the stuff up. You and I know that's not the case, but the people that need convincing do not. Every time someone writes a article in this manner, we look that much crazier to the rest of the country. Facts are facts, but they have to be presented to others in a way that convinces them to believe. Not my rules, just the way it is.
  6. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I wrote my senators and John Boner. My senator did not even reply. Boner sent me a list of priorities that he wanted to get done in his term, and they didn't include investigating the presidents birth place. Unbelievable. That determining the mans qualifications to serve as president wasn't important is in itself reason to throw him (Boner) out of office.

This is one more thing that makes me believe that our republic is a sham. We may not even elect people to office. They may be selected by unknown entities and stack the deck in elections. Anything is possible. Something has to explain why no one in office now has the courage to take this on. Do they fear that bringing this up on the floors of congress would make them look like a loon and be political suicide?

Whatever the reason I don't expect in my lifetime to see the truth revealed publically.
  7. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Sadly, the people who need convincing, cant be convinced. They wouldnt believe it if it came from his own mouth. They have a blockage. Once the talking points are programmed in, NOTHING you can say or do will change them. Cant be done. No matter how professional the document. A mental block is a mental block.
  8. ofitg

ofitg New Member

I'm not even sure who the "people that need convincing" are..... Eric Holder? The Democratic leadership? The Republican leadership?

Does anybody believe that we are uncovering facts that the real power-brokers haven't known about since "day one"? They're the ones who set that turtle on top of the fence post in the first place.

I'm afraid I have to agree with RunningOnMT. The White House has already been stolen. Done Deal. The cover-up has been perpetrated, with full cooperation from the mainstream media. Done deal. It's possible that someday the history books will note Obama's ineligibility, but it's not likely to be in our lifetimes.

Our best chance to get rid of Obama is in the voting booths next year.
  9. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Yup!
  10. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

^FTW