Question on barrels

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by John1 S, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Ledslnger

Ledslnger New Member

Well, he looked around a bit for magazine tubes(uses Numrich quite a bit I know) and didn't have much luck finding them. He spoke to someone at Remington/Marlin that told him they didn't have any tubes for parts or even new rifles for production. I can see a customer service person not knowing and dropping the ball on things here and there, but that is something big to err on. I know from my work in manufacturing that it may be a while till the "new" rifles disappear, but it sounds like they will sooner rather than later if this is true. They are operating on inventory only I believe.
  2. hardluk1

hardluk1 Member

Well untill marlin or numrich figures thangs out tell your smithy to contact bobs gun parts for the tube type magazine assembles. there in stock. All 3 lenghts
  3. Ledslnger

Ledslnger New Member

I will tell him when I see him next, need to drop off a payment to him anyway. Thanks! Oh, he isn't the most computer saavy guy out there. He like me is kind of like the old dog that doesn't like to learn new tricks. He knows how to turn them on and off, but in depth searches well....... :)
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  4. hardluk1

hardluk1 Member

Hes only one step behind me then on the net. I just found BOB's and a couple other sites a few years ago for many hard to find parts on older firearms. Not allways cheapest but not many places to find some parts out there. Thats were bobs site shines.