Question - Will CZ 452 mags fit my BRNO's?

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Kent Detective, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Kent Detective

Kent Detective New Member

Simple question really -

Can you please tell me if the standard CZ 452 10 shot NEW magazines will fit my CZ Model 2EH and my BRNO Model 5?

Note that my CZ Model 2EH also has BRNO on the rifle barrel???? Wierd and quite confusing... I have been told that the 2EH is in fact a CZ though...

I am using 5 shot mags both of which are made of metal. I want to procure a couple of 10 shot mags (for rabbiting when the action gets hot). The existing metal 5 shot magazines fit BOTH my rifles.

I'd prefer metal magazines although I have heard the plastic ones are pretty good value too.

Attached pics of my Model 2EH -

Thanks
    Neil

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
  2. Kent Detective

Kent Detective New Member

Here are pics of the Model 5 to -

Attached Files:

3. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

Your best info will come from Rimfire Central .com, in the CZ section. The folks there are very knowledgable. Just register and ask away.:D
  4. 300 H&H

300 H&H Active Member

If the clip release is ahead of the magazine, There will probably not be any problem. Manufacturer's find the clip to be some what difficult to manufacture, and there for use the clips in as many models as possible. Rimfire central is a good idea if you must make sure. Lots of knowledge about both brands there.

Best regards, Kirk