Question

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Double D, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I have read several of the posts here by some of you experts. I personally appreciate your wealth of knowledge. I was wondering why you folks dont post on any of the other off subject threads here. I guess I am just curious. Just wondering what goes on in the lifes of the "gun junkies"....;)
  2. Claude Clay

Claude Clay New Member

well double D i posted to your graphics question--

got no recognition :( and have since been in hiding;)
  3. Double D

OK, you mean the company logo thing. Sorry for passing you over...I will do a better job next time! Just dont see many of you outside the box...
  4. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

If you ask a question pertaining to Non Destructive Testing, I can answer that, 'cause that's what I do. If you ask a question about making or installing vertical blinds or mini blinds I can tell you about that, 'cause I used to do it. Hell, if you ask a question about the right way to put groceries in a paper bag I can answer that, 'cause I used to do that.

But if you ask what would be the best type woofer or tweeter or bass boost for your car stereo so you can win the "blow the windshield out" competition, I can't answer that 'cause I don't know nothing about that junk.

Maybe you're just asking the wrong questions.
  5. Double D

Gotcha...