QUICK QUESTION

Discussion in 'The Pre-Ban Forum' started by southernshooter, Mar 16, 2006.

1. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

I got a question for all yall out there. What do you think the chances of another ban is? Basically I need to know if I should stock up on all these parts out right now?
  2. pickenup

pickenup New Member

With the present configuration and attitude of our legislative bodies, I do not feel that there is any immediate threat of another ban. I am NOT saying this will hold true after the next election.

It’s never a bad idea to pick up new parts and toys. ;)
  3. flopshot

flopshot New Member

i think you can almost bet on a parts ban. started with the imported barrels.
    if you're reffering to parts kits, i would pick up what you can for the sake of quality available as well as legislative availability. it's alot easier for the suits to stop the flow than make something already in place go away.
  4. I think it depends mostly on the next two elections, Southern, the interim election this year and the presidential election in 2008. If, God help us, we end up with a democratic congress after this year, another attempt at a ban is certainly possible, though I suspect Bush would veto any bill that passed. If the American people, in their infinite wisdom, choose a liberal democrat as president in 2008 (especially Hillary!), I consider an effort a severe control to be likely rather than unlikely.
  5. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Thanx yall to be on the safe side I am going to stock up on parts kits, and high caps
  6. hoser1

hoser1 New Member

I don't know if anybody still checks these old threads but,
    I was thinking the other day that if they instituted a law requiring every sale (even private sales) to have a form 1, they would then know every gun of every citizen and when confiscate time came around, you'd better have the guns that were registered to you. The only way around that would be to report them all stolen and bury them. When these bans started,I asked a ex-marine buddy of mine if soldiers would actually go door to door confiscating guns from Americans and he said "H*ll yes!, most recruits are so pumped, they'll jump at any excuse to screw with anybody." Not his exact words because I can't remember them but that was the gist. Its a sign of the times and the NWO is coming and its only a matter of time. You can choose to obey the letter of the law and be disarmed or turn outlaw. Its a damn shame.
  7. stash247

stash247 New Member

Southern Shooter, we have had six years of Republican Administration, and their majority in both houses, but, sooner or later, there will be another "Goron", in the Whiite House, so buy the parts you need, now, for the fight that is coming!
    We are one of the few 'civalized' nations left on earth to have so many gun rights, and, while I hope I am wrong, may soon have to really fight, to keep them. Buy and store all the guns, ammo, and spares you can afford, now, as they will never be more available, or cheaper!