1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Quick question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr. Nameless, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

the place where i get my "Intimidator dog food stoped carrying it and i was wondering if anyone that happens to live near Beaufort County N.C. would know where to get some because the food i switched to is no where near as good.
  2. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

3. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

thats the food but i am unable to get it in the coastsl area of N.C without driving about 70 miles
  4. 1shot1k

1shot1k Former Guest

:)

Hello and howdy...I do understand such a problem...and have always had feeding problems/concerns for my dog(s) also.

Just trying to help...if you keep to the original ingredients and 'textures..etc " of favored brand..perhaps you could find two or even more you can mix and achieve desired results for nutrition and dogs appeal.

I have a friend who does this solely for vitamins and that type benefits...and as stored in a large container...says he pays more when purchasing...but evens out as last same length duration to deplete.

Hope is an idea for you.....and I DO NOT buy or allow wife and daughter to get any brands with "from china" listed...not racial/political decision..but health reasons.

regards,