Quick question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr. Nameless, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

the place where i get my "Intimidator dog food stoped carrying it and i was wondering if anyone that happens to live near Beaufort County N.C. would know where to get some because the food i switched to is no where near as good.
  2. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

3. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

thats the food but i am unable to get it in the coastsl area of N.C without driving about 70 miles
  4. 1shot1k

1shot1k Former Guest

:)

Hello and howdy...I do understand such a problem...and have always had feeding problems/concerns for my dog(s) also.

Just trying to help...if you keep to the original ingredients and 'textures..etc " of favored brand..perhaps you could find two or even more you can mix and achieve desired results for nutrition and dogs appeal.

I have a friend who does this solely for vitamins and that type benefits...and as stored in a large container...says he pays more when purchasing...but evens out as last same length duration to deplete.

Hope is an idea for you.....and I DO NOT buy or allow wife and daughter to get any brands with "from china" listed...not racial/political decision..but health reasons.

regards,