quick rant with no meaning

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Redneck, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Redneck

Redneck New Member

My wife hates me I think. You see one thing I love for a late night snack is hot dogs, I'll fry a pack of them and nibble all night. For the last month however when my wife goes to the grocery she has been getting me the nastiest dang hot dogs ever made, I call them Gobble Dogs. She is buying freaking turkey franks!!!!!! Nasty :mad: :mad: I tell her about this and she says she doenst notice the wording but every dang single time she comes back with Gobble Dogs, different brands but they all have cottin pickin turkey in them! I want beef or pork, don't matter but not these friggin Gobble Weinies :mad: Guess I will have to start going to the all night convienance store and buy them two for $1.25 if this dingbat keeps this crap up. I will say this, the hounds love them :D :D :D I fry them up and feed them to Rebel and Lightning hehehe :D

Rant mode off, going back into hiding for another month before the wicked itch finds me on the computer. BTW that picture, some of you said we looked "happy", thats because we both was forced to have that pic taken, she wanted to pop me in the face and I wanted to strangle her. Aint married life grand :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  2. Hallchinalady

Hallchinalady New Member

Looks like maybe you ought to get the groceries for this week. Then you can get the stuff YOU like. I realy prefer my husband to go...saves me the trouble. ;) :D ;)
  3. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

I feel the same way about Carla going shopping with me it is much easyer to get what she likes if she is with me :rolleyes: :D and I am smart enough to know that if she doesn't get somethings that she likes then my life is harder to live.
    Redneck married life is the best thing in the world wouldn't trade it for the single life again ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I need her pay check to buy more guns :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    (now please don't tell on me Carol)
  4. Pabooger

Pabooger New Member

I never complain about what Ma brings home, if I do, she tells me next time you do the shopping! It took me three marriages but Im finally learning!! :D ;)
  5. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Redneck, it looks like you need to set the bit just a little tighter. :)
  6. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

Easy solution. Crap your pants, then throw them in the laundry hamper (or pile). Explain to the wife that 'it must of been them damn turkey-dogs.' Reinforce the point that this NEVER happens when you have beef or pork hot-dogs.

;) :D :D :eek:
  7. pickenup

pickenup New Member

Make a trip to the grocery store yourself. Buy the kind you like. SHOW her what kind to buy. If she still insists on buying the wrong kind.
    Well OK................strangle her.
  8. muley

muley New Member

One of the biggest crimes of the century is taking turkey and disguising it as a weenie. :eek: I bit into one of those back in the 80s....never again. Give me a good old Ballpark weenie everytime..... :D :) :D

muley
  9. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

I'm with you Muley, right up to the part about Ballpark franks (they make them with baking soda to plump them up). I make mine Nathans (of Coney Island).
  10. interstatepawnllc

interstatepawnllc New Member

Nathans rules but the best dog going is Hebrew National. :D
  11. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Darn, IPT.

You really did it. I haven't had a Nathan in about 45 years. My mouth is watering something terrible!!
  12. gpostal

gpostal Former Guest

now thats funny ,i bet glocknut pulls that one on himself

ballparks rule ,but the price is crazy ,and ya those turkey franks really do suck ,anybrand ,it is Sacrilege in my opinion ,along with turkey bacon ,and veggie burgers
  13. Country101

Country101 Active Member

turkey and tofu and all that other crap oughta be banned. Them little funny tastin red hotdogs oughta be taken off the market too. Them things is NASTY. I want the good stuff; the way it was meant to be. I want the whole milk, the BIG steak, and the real bugers. These nuts that make everything "low-fat" and "healthy" are drivin me nuts. I'd rather die fat, happy, and young than eat all that mess and be miserable for however much longer I live because of it. *end of rant*
  14. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

I'm with you, Country.

Also, you have no idea how cheerful this poor heart patient was when the New England Journal of Medicine ran it's article that REAL butter was so much better for you than margerine, because of the yuk caused by hydrogenated oil!

I eat all the stuff you mentioned, without restriction, using REAL butter, and still manage to keep my cholestoral about 130 with high HDLss and very low LDLs and etc., keeping the Transplant Team happy as a bug in a rug!!

:) :) :) :)
  15. ken w.

ken w. New Member

All you boy's have to come up here to Buffalo and have yourselves a real charbroiled Salen's hot dog.These things rule,can't get enough of them. :cool:
  16. dcon12

dcon12 Active Member Supporting Member

I would rather have some good fatback than a hot dog anytime. Good for you. Don :D