RAAC MKA 1919 12 Gauge Shotgun

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by TheGunClinger, Aug 31, 2012.

1. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Has anyone seen this gun or have it? It looks like something that I will hafta have.:rolleyes:;)

Attached Files:

2. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Apparently no one has seen this shotgun. Oh well, I will wait and see if there are any reviews.
  3. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

I have only read about them.

Made in Turkey.

From what I have read they seem to work well, better after breaking in.

Do a Google search, lots to read.

What turns me off is that they only look like a AR, they share NO parts with a AR. Now if they did, I might want one.

Made in Turkey and you need a few parts a few years from and you might be out of luck.

Not even the stock and forearm can be swapped out to any of the many made for the AR.

Edited to add: I can't believe that I just replied and tried to be helpful to a guy that says "New England Patriots Rule" in his signature.

On second thought I think you should buy a few of these shotguns made in Turkey...I hear they are great.
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  4. Ledslnger

Ledslnger New Member

I have seen them and handled them. I thought they felt cheap, just my opinion though. They are trying to sell to AR freaks. I don't know how well they invested in their product though. My thoughts are they are in it for the quick buck. I would buy a Saiga shotgun, think you would be FAR better off.
    Oh, he likes the Cheatriots. Yes, DEFINITELY buy one.
  5. srt 10 jimbo

srt 10 jimbo New Member

I won't be trading my Saiga 12 in on one.