Race Riots at Wisconsin State Fair

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Juker, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Juker

Juker New Member

2. Artemus

Artemus New Member

Coming to a city near you.Pretty soon,going to any function that has large crowds at it will be dangerous at best.I have always said,a crowd is only as sane as the craziest person in that crowd.It doesen't take much to get a whole bunch of morons to act up.
  3. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

Bunch of punk a.. kids and adults who still are little kids. ROCK AND ROLL!
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Shreveport, LA might be the next one. We've had gang shoot outs at the Fair, and in the mall. These punks kill each other almost every night.
  5. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

About 5 years back me, my brother, wife, cousin, her b/f and about 7 children from 5-about 13 where at our fair here in NC.

We were down in the ride section of the fair and a fight broke out between two gangs. I had no idea what was going on but my brother caught it out of the corner of his eye. I had my daughter up on my shoulders giving her a ride so he told me real quick to put her down...by the time I turned around there was a huge wall of people coming our way. We pushed all the family behind us and braced for the rush of about 200 + bodies (between the gang members and people caught in the middle).

Me and my brother are pretty big fellows so we just started grabbing people and slinging them to the right and left making a wedge so that the kids didn't get tramped...then we ended up just us and the little area the gang members had created coming towards us. I bet we tossed about 40 regular people and about 10 gang members.....including a cop that happened to grab me not know what was going on.

The cops didn't do anything to us of course, but I was pissed those little gang punks would bring their crap to the fair. The LEO's try to do a good job of watching who comes in the fair and make sure nobody is wearing any type of gang stuff, but Artemus said......it only takes one or two dumb@sses to ruin it for everyone.

If I go to the fair now I try to go early in the day to avoid the big crowds and all the little punks (most of them sleep till noon).......
  6. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

As a society we have been coddling these sub-humans way to long. They generally are 4th generation of non-taxpayers and represent a huge drain on society.

Eugenics is not a BAD word.
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2011
  7. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I just try to stay away from crowds. Some bad experiences for me also.
  8. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Friend of mine was out there. It was a flash mob to start with who wouldn't let Governor Walker speak.

After that it was all black people beating on white peoples' cars n stuff.

Nobody said anything about the race stuff though because they're all afraid of being labeled this or that.

It's Milwaukee. I expect that kind of stuff when I go there or Chicago.
  9. tireman7.62x54r

tireman7.62x54r New Member

I was surprised that there was problems at the fair, I've been there many times, never seen many gang banger types there.

I almost went to the Wis. state fair on Thursday the 11th of Aug. We were on the south end of Milwaukee and the right front brake line blew on the car, so we turned around and got back on the interstate and headed back to Chicago land. Only had to brake a few times since traffic was light.
  10. Fast Forward

Fast Forward Member

Minnesota State fair coming up I wouldn,t be caught within 30 miles of that mass of humanity
  11. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

yep, looks like we're going to have to stay away from crowds. problem is, it's easier for tyrants to pick off individuals when they're isolated. sounds like a loose-loose for us :mad:
  12. berto64

berto64 Active Member

My psych says I don't play well with others so I don't do crowds of any kind. Raises my anxiety levels way past manic.
  13. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i'm getting the same way Berto and dont dont need no pshrink to tell me i dont do well in crowds ,
  14. Claudius Valarium

Claudius Valarium Member

So. Central TX, AKA the Middle of Flyover Country
    Agreed, the older and wiser (supposedly) I get the more I steer clear of crowds. There are way too many nutjobs out there for my taste.
  15. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

I was a PO in Wilmington De starting in the 70's. I remember walking down one of our main streets (4th st) at mid day while crowds of youth threw bricks and bottles at us. Later that night they burnt several buildings and rampaged. This type of thing happened several times. Right now in Washington DC the unemployment rate of youth is at 50 percent. I guarantee riots are going to happen again. There is no way it can not happen. Especially with the government leadership we have. Obama is probably hoping for it, so he can grab more power.

Some innocent person with a permit, or not, or a PO is going to be attacked and open up and there it goes. I personally hope it never happens to me or my family, but if I find a group of people coming at me with the intent of harming me or my family... it ain't going to be pretty.

The sad part is, what I just said is pretty much common sense and the actions I threaten would be taken by anyone with a tad of self preservation, but liberals will take my words and scream "tea party radical threatens violence".

Sad times.