Race Riots at Wisconsin State Fair

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Juker, Aug 12, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

look up the battle of Siem Reap, 140 miles northwest of Phnom Penh.

claymores in trees along their route took out thousands and turned the last battle into a pie fight with only 300 of the 4000 who started the march arriving ..

now to do this in the USA ? may be a bit over the top so try to find out the who's so you can know where and when ..
  2. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

I remember the race riots of the 60's after MLK was shot. Pretty much the blacks burnt down their own areas, and they have never come back economically, White People won't invest in black community. The blacks never got out to White suburbs, cops stopped them on the highway outta their Ghettos. Actually, the Whites were armed to the teeth for any race war I do believe; never came to pass.

Even though the nearest black person is over 200 miles away from me, I had good black friends while I was in the military that I wouldn't mind having for neighbors; ya they were that respectable and brought up by respectable parents. I sometimes wonder what has happened to the majority of the black community; entitlements have destroyed them I guess. I'm sure there are plenty that still are good parents raising good kids just the same.

Our community is made up of Whites & Amer Indians. A few weeks back, there was a local wedding. One of the local Indian Women, had a daughter who lived in Fairbanks, had a black boyfriend. The girl & her boyfriend were coming in for the wedding until the other Indians told her to leave her boyfriend in Fairbanks, wasn't a bit welcome in our Indian Village; quite adamant about it too. Turns out a good many years back, a local Indian Girl had black boyfriend and he killed her. Local Indians don't like any of them now but Whites are no problem with the Indians; kinda funny how it turns out.

This flash mob thing will only go so far and the law & people will crack down, then the problem makers will be running for their lives.

Life goes on and the sad thing is the black community will be facing the same problems 100 years from now that they face today; while all the other ethnic groups climb the ladder.