Radical islam

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by usaf46270, Jul 22, 2009.

1. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

IT is said in the holy quran you cannot make one submit to god they must find there own way so who ever is making people convert is not a real Muslim as i said before these radicals are using islam as a shield they use political islam to wage there war and control the muslim world theses people are slaves and they do nothing about it so if they don't stand up and take back there own religion they deserve everything they get
  2. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Forced conversion, Spaz, is the norm throughout the history of this religion. The few times that the yoke of Islam has been successfully thrown off, the survivors will die rather be enslaved again. Just check out the history of the Balkan States for the last 150 years. Let alone the last 1000 years.
  3. kingchip

kingchip New Member

I think they may have other ways to get you to see the light. A friend of mine is an Iranian Christian that came to the states when they cracked down back in the 90's. They were not able to own businesses and lost many rights reserved for muslims, so his family up and moved.
  4. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

ughh i no your talking about the dreadfull ottoman empire and the Islamization of Bosnia and Herzegovina but if we look in to it we can tell his conversion appears to have been neither sudden nor, for the most part, coerced, but rather was a gradual and voluntary process it took more than a hundred years for the number of Slavic Muslims to approach parity with that of Christians, true i can't sit here and tell you there weren't forced convertions in that time "converting" to islam was for economic and social gain the ottomans did alot of terrible things one example of not following the book
  5. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

I know what you guy's mean but this is political islam which i strictly am against its terrible they go against everything there supposed to stand for, inequality, slavery, killing thats why i say no to political islam nothing good can come from it!
  6. macro01

macro01 New Member

i agree to you :)
  7. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Or Waco or OK City. Fedzilla is a master of fa.lse flag operations. I wonder if we will see one at a town hall meeting?
  8. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

So are you saying that you are Anti Islam?

I posted this just for you Spaz
    http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/showthread.php?t=65152