Radom VIS 35

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Brynele, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Headrush

Headrush New Member

I ahve a Polish made, Germany occupied P35. It is great. I have pumped a few thousand round through it in the range since I got it last year. Cleaned up beautifully and fired without a hitch. Until.... <cue the suspense music> I tried to get more magazines for it. The 2 parts companies I have found anything from either use the same manufacturer or have the wrong part break down. These magazines just do not fire, does anyone know where to get some reliable magazines for these?

In answer to some of the above questions, my decocker works like a charm. Easy to push down and release the hamer. But all my parts are orginal right now, so that may make a difference. Will all that were made before and during WWII you would think these would be easier to find.

I did find this part break down from this company, but the magazines do not work.

Radom P-35 Parts break down

This is another great link:

Radom VIS 35

I also bought a replica field manual for the gun off of Ebay, it has everything in it. Well worth the money. It is called:

VIS The Model 35 Radom Pistol By Lapin, Terence
  2. Lloyd Snyder

Lloyd Snyder New Member

I have a Radom Vis model 35. pat. nr 15567. Looks like an eagle stamped at the end of it.
    SN: right side. K2543
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
  3. Lloyd Snyder

Lloyd Snyder New Member

Radom VIS 35 SN: K2543

Attached Files:

4. Lloyd Snyder

Lloyd Snyder New Member

I need parts, looks like the stock is replaced and need 2 screws.
    And was it made in 1943
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2012