1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Raining Still

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 358 winchester, Oct 23, 2007.

1. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

I hope all that need it are getting as much as I am. Rained all night and is still raining. No Tuesrangeday for me, I will just have to stay home and work :D:eek::D:D;)
    Or Nap again all day :) Freckles is already back in bed;)
  2. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

we're in dire need of it here ron & so far we've only gotten enough to tame the dust....:(
  3. We got only a smattering of rain mixed with snow from that last storm on Sunday. Apparently the Gulf states are getting hit pretty hard from that moist air coming up from the south, according to the news last night. We seem to be in the fall weather pattern now though, so hopefully there will be a nice snow storm soon. :D
  4. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

Sounds like a nappy type of day to me. Now here in North Idaho its is a beautiful morning,decent frost on the ground and temperature supposed to climb to 64 today :D. Course now some smarty pants that evacuated to Florida will still be wearing short sleeved shirts when I am slogging through Snow here shortly :eek:. Enjoy the rain Ron, maybe send some to South Carolina and Georgia. I think they could use some of it. Take care, watch out for gators and snakes. Don't want them getting sick from biting you. :rolleyes: catfish
  5. Cat, those Floridians would probably activate the National Guard and declare a disaster area if they got an inch or two of snow. Of course, they do get the occasional hurricane . . . :D;):p
  6. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

The last time it snowed here and stuck to the ground they closed all the roads for the entire day. It was almost a half of an inch deep. I had just come home from Walla Walla Washington for the weekend and I was rolling on the floor laughing my butt off at these fine folks back home. I think it was 1977 but I can't be sure.:D:D