Range Report

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Juker, Mar 6, 2011.

1. noslolo

noslolo New Member

Glad to hear that everything worked out well!
  2. Juker

Juker New Member

Thanks! Law and order all the way, that's me..
  3. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

Glad it all worked out ok for you; sure not the way I'd like to meet the Co Sheriff's deputies, but they sure won't forget you guys. Good to hear that they handled it so well. Makes me wonder who called though??? You're all probably wondering the same thing.
  4. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Well, I have had pretty good luck with cops and I know a few. I have also seen power hungry types trying to make a name for themselves. The biggest problem I have with your story is this. You said they had more cops on the ridge and they were basicly watching you guys shoot and obviously realized you were just target shooting and they waited for you to get done to approach. If that was the case, I think they were a little out of line the way they came in with guns drawn and ready to cuff everybody. They could see it wasnt a threatening situation. I do understand that they need to gain control of a situation, but that didnt seem like a real situation. Maybe in your neck of the woods, its a more dangerous area and they face defiant types so much they just dont take chances. Here, everybody is armed and shooting is part of life so most people wouldnt call the cops when they hear gunshots.
  5. Juker

Juker New Member

I reckon somebody called who thought we were trespassing and shooting up the place. If we hadn't had permission to be there, I reckon they'd have hauled us off to the pokey. There's a big (and I mean BIG) house/estate on the land that's for sale, and the owners were out of town. I'm sure the neighboring farmers knew that, and called the sheriff.

Plus, though ruggedly handsome and dashingly debonair, I'm a thoroughly dangerous-looking type. :D
  6. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

:rolleyes::rolleyes: