Ray Lewis thinks that the NFL prevents crime

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by CampingJosh, May 23, 2011.

1. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Who is ray lewis?
  2. Willie

Willie Active Member

Longtime middle linebacker for the Ravens. Got in trouble a few years back,one of those party deals where some people died,shot, and Ray was involved. I am not sure how he got out of it but he did. Lots think he was guilty though.
  3. Double D

Thanks willie, I actually know who he is but what he thinks means nothing to me. So, I was being sarcastic. My bad.
  4. Willie

Willie Active Member

Got it,finally. I really don't care what he thinks either. It might even be construed as a threat as in" If we don't go back soon there is going to be rioting in the streets by all our fans who can't live without seeing us run around playing a game every week." Personally I think they should just fire all the players and start over with a salary cap based on what people with like education make after school but no way more than out POTUS makes to run the country. THAT would make games cheaper to watch for all and maybe make some of todays " Slaves" ( see Adrian Peterson) a little more humble.
  5. Double D

Remember the baseball strike? I got flamed for saying they should cancel the game all together. There is so much politics and back stabbing in pro sports, I cant stand to watch any of it. I watch college football but now they want to pay the players. If they start that, I will quit watching that too. I never understood when an outfielder makes a spectacular play, everyone makes a huge deal out of it. He is getting paid millions to make that play, he better do it. I am not against the players making money. I am against them whining like little girls when they dont get what they want. You get these big headed players that think they are gods. They make me sick. We havent even started to talk about the crooked owners and managers....
  6. Warith

Warith Member

Thanks willie I had no idea who Ray Lewis was/is.
  7. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

So, Ray does know crime.
  8. Willie

Willie Active Member

Yea, Ray knows crime. And he got into trouble when they were still playing. What ever will he do now? No job and all........
  9. boatme99

boatme99 New Member

He's talking about the players, right?

"We're gonna stop your offense like a knife to the heart." Ray Lewis :eek: