1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

RCBS Customer Service

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by howlnmad, Feb 1, 2012.

1. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

I bought a RCBS 5-0-5 scale off of flea-bay a while back. When i received it, the beam had been broken near the pointer and glued back together. I just chalked it up to where I'd gotten it from. It still worked. I had had a misfortune and the tip broke off again. I just recently called RCBS and was told to send it in, they were pretty sure that they could find another beam to put on it.
    I got home today and low and behold, a box from Ammunition Accessories Inc. In this box is my scale with a new beam in a new box (thought they sent a new one) and an invoice that says replaced beam and calibrated...... N/C.

THANK YOU RCBS :D
  2. dbach

dbach Member

Those guys are the best. I have had several experiences similar to yours. This is why I buy RCBS equipment.

I understand that most all reloading equipment companies have great customer service.
  3. Bindernut

Bindernut Well-Known Member

Yup, RCBS stands behind their products.
    That scale is actually made by Ohaus (as are several other big reloading brand-name's scales) and Ohaus will have been the ones that did the repairs on it.

I've had great service from RCBS too...but also from Hornady, Lyman, Redding, PACT, Chrony, and Lee too.
    I really don't think there are any of the big names that don't stand behind their products. The seven that I listed above that I've had to deal with still has that small-company, friendly, helpful service feel...like they really do value their customers. Something that seems to be disappearing more and more every year.