RCBS Customer Service

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by gdmoody, Jul 11, 2012.

1. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Earlier today, I sent an email to RCBS because I was looking for some parts for my OLD Lube-a-matic.

This is a copy of my message to them:
    I have an old RCBS Lube-a-matic that I need to find some parts for. The parts are the bullet ejector screw, the bullet ejector rod, and the rod lock ring. Can you please tell me where I might be able to locate those parts? My lube-a-matic is probably 35 years old so I do not know if the lube-a-matic II parts will fit it or not since I cannot find any information on the older one. Thank you, George Moody

I was just checking my email before going to bed and I had this message from RCBS:
    Hi just ordered those parts for you no charge

Thank you,

Technical Services/cm
    ATK/RCBS Operation
    (800) 533-5000
    Customer Service Hours:
    Monday-Thursday 6:30am to 3:30pm

I have always thought that RCBS has good customer service but to supply parts for a 35 year old machine is way above good service.
  2. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

very good to hear!

I've had very good experience with MEC also and getting parts; free is even better though!
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

never had issues with em , just a pity they be so far away here ..
  4. 312shooter

312shooter Active Member

+1
    They just returned my trim pro power case trimmer Turn around time was 4 days, that included a rebuild and Fedex shipping all for free. Hands down top notch service!
  5. 1LoneWolf75

1LoneWolf75 New Member

More places need to model thier customer service after them!!! I have heard lots of good stuff bout RCBS service. This is unheard of in this "throw away" day and age unfortuantly.:( Glad to hear that they do back their stuff up like that says a lot bout them as a company.
  6. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

Any time that I've needed replacement parts, repairs or a technical question answered they've always been great.
  7. cpttango30

cpttango30 Guest

Hard to believe they are a California based company...
  8. Big Chevy

Big Chevy Member

They have never charged me for any parts that I have needed. RCBS and Springfield's customer service is just the greatest.
  9. dbach

dbach Member

+ for RCBS service. Those guys are the best.
  10. oldfartrr

oldfartrr Member

greatest people and company around,,, had a guy give me a set of loading dies,, the sizer was slightly scatched, and slightly smaller then my cases needed (for my gun) they polished to size and called me the next day to pickup. (live about 20mi from them),, unheard of serv and very courteous..
  11. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

i sent them an email on july 3rd about a damaged screw I found on my case trimmer.

I got a reply back that afternoon that they were sending me on.

I got it in the mail today.

I had no idea that federal owned rcbs. federal is on the envelope that the screw came in.

excelent customer service in my book! Will deffinately encourage me to continue buying more rcbs equipment
  12. Bindernut

Bindernut Well-Known Member

I can't complain about the service from any of the reloading supplier outfits but I think RCBS, Redding, and Hornady top the list for me.
    I've never been charged for replacement parts (even stuff broken by my stupidity) by those three.

Yup, ATK owns RCBS now too. I was hoping that quality and service wouldn't suffer as they got swallowed up into that big conglomerate. So far so good by the looks of things. :)
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2012
  13. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

amazing how so many own so many others...
  14. Killcreek

Killcreek New Member

I broke a deprimer punch, and called them, the girl sent me 6.