RCBS Turret Youtubes???

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Chadk, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Chadk

Chadk New Member

Looking for any youtube's for RCBS Turret's I may be missing. I've recently aquired this press as well as an RCBS single stage and am looking for as much info / training as I can get my hands on. I've watched so many youtubes on reloading, but very few use this press. Just curious on differet set up options with this press.

Thanks much!
  2. 312shooter

312shooter Active Member

The Lyman TMag is nearly the same operation, maybe find a few hits that route. Otherwise treat your turret as a single stage then add one die at a time, adding another step to the process, slowly at first, until you have a good feel about going semi-progressive. IMHO you made a sound purchase for a beginner, turret reloading can be a slow and safe single stage operation, AND it enables you to build you skill sets all the way through to progressive. Its quite possibly the best learning machine out there. Good luck, go slow and be safe:thumbsup:
  3. dbach

dbach Member

4. rmorgan9718

rmorgan9718 New Member

agree with 'use as single stage and work up processes'. Also, most everyone here has umpty years experience, so feel free to ask. Most manufacturers websites have the press manuals in their 'support' section. while not a video, these contain a lot of useful info, and more importantly, the important 'don'ts'.

No dumb questions, only dumb people who don't ask them!