RCMP Winchester (member's issue, low serial #)

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by vendo, Dec 29, 2009.

1. vendo

vendo New Member

I was given a 1973 Commemorative rifle from my Dad that I'd like to sell. Its a member's only issue (MP prefix) and is one of the first 100 guns minted. Dad told me there was a national draw among members for the first 100 guns and he got one.

It has never been fired and has its original box. I've read conflicting reports about what its value would be considering its serial number.

I live in Canada and know nothing about how to sell a gun. Its been registered and I have a possession licence.

Can anyone tell me what it may be worth and what is the best way to sell it legally? Domestically or internationally?

Thank-you!
  2. Lotsdragon

Lotsdragon New Member

Cant help but man I cringe at the thought of you selling it, what a collectors item as well as the sentimental value it must have. Feel for you! Good Luck.
    Found one listed at 895.00 but not nearly as special as yours.
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2009
  3. CanuckPete

CanuckPete New Member

just sent you a pm