re-education 101

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Nov 11, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

You reeducation has begun. Like it or not it has. This is the line in the sand. You will now discover if you will stand up and fight or put your tail between your legs. Accepting voter fraud means you have graduated from the first class of re-education 101. Congratulations you are closer to being a good peasant.
  2. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Active Member

Well I haven't accepted voter fraud so i'll not be part of the re-education.
  3. flboots

flboots Member

I'm to old for reeducation, so I will just be the same old true blooded American Fighting Man. Upholding the Orig. Constitution.
  4. Eddie N

Eddie N New Member

Yep! Definitely fraud, even by his own admission.
  5. FreeSovereign

FreeSovereign New Member

I guess the folks in Red Florida are too old and crippled to gather their shovels and pitchforks and root out the offending population of frauds. I don't have any theories for the Colorado, Penn., Ohio, and wherever else the fraud is openly condoned. I'm sure they are mad, upset, cussing, but still just too content watching Sunday Night Football to go reclaim their state.

The only peaceful solution may be for each state the split itself off from it's urban faction. Southern Illinois could become ''Not Chicago''. Cleveland could still be Ohio and Ohio could be "New Ohio''. Of course not living there I won't claim title to what they should name it but rather leave it up to a free society to perform such duty.
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

re-education sheeesh aught to see the obama talk situation i got myself and a heap of others into ...

theres many re-educated out there now

go to facebook and see