Read THIS White America

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by greeker375, May 27, 2008.

1. greeker375

greeker375 New Member

Snopes says this is TRUE!!

PJB: A Brief for Whitey
    posted by Linda
    By Patrick J. Buchanan

How would he pull it off? I wondered.

How would Barack explain to his press groupies why he sat silent in a pew for 20 years as the Rev. Jeremiah Wright delivered racist rants against white America for our maligning of Fidel and Gadhafi, and inventing AIDS to infect and kill black people?

How would he justify not walking out as Wright spewed his venom about “the U.S. of K.K.K. America,” and howled, “God damn America!”

My hunch was right. Barack would turn the tables.

Yes, Barack agreed, Wright’s statements were “controversial,” and “divisive,” and “racially charged,” reflecting a “distorted view of America.”

But we must understand the man in full and the black experience out of which the Rev. Wright came: 350 years of slavery and segregation.

Barack then listed black grievances and informed us what white America must do to close the racial divide and heal the country.

The “white community,” said Barack, must start “acknowledging that what ails the African-American community does not just exist in the minds of black people; that the legacy of discrimination — and current incidents of discrimination, while less overt than in the past — are real and must be addressed. Not just with words, but with deeds … .”

And what deeds must we perform to heal ourselves and our country?

The “white community” must invest more money in black schools and communities, enforce civil rights laws, ensure fairness in the criminal justice system and provide this generation of blacks with “ladders of opportunity” that were “unavailable” to Barack’s and the Rev. Wright’s generations.

What is wrong with Barack’s prognosis and Barack’s cure?

Only this. It is the same old con, the same old shakedown that black hustlers have been running since the Kerner Commission blamed the riots in Harlem, Watts, Newark, Detroit and a hundred other cities on, as Nixon put it, “everybody but the rioters themselves.”

Was “white racism” really responsible for those black men looting auto dealerships and liquor stories, and burning down their own communities, as Otto Kerner said — that liberal icon until the feds put him away for bribery.

Barack says we need to have a conversation about race in America.

Fair enough. But this time, it has to be a two-way conversation. White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to.

This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its convictions, grievances and demands heard. And among them are these:

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known.

Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the ’60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream.

Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks — with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas — to advance black applicants over white applicants.

Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.

We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude?

Barack talks about new “ladders of opportunity” for blacks.

Let him go to Altoona and Johnstown, and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for “deserving” white kids.

Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America? Is it really white America’s fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena. And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago.

magusjinx New Member

And Obama has taken advantage of and been given so much from this great country to be where he is today ... And he is still moaning ...
  3. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I did some brief searches on Snopes.com and came up with nothing on this email. Can you provide a Snopes link Greeker?
  4. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

One thing that always seems to be always left out of the slavery controversy is that the blacks in Africa were capturing and selling their own people to the slave traders. I've pointed that out to a few people, but was told several times that if the white man wasn't buying them, they wouldn't sell each other. Now there's some logic for you. I asked a so called descendent of a slave to spell slavery, and he couldn't do it.
  5. pawn

pawn New Member

I "cling to God and guns" and I'm not bitter- actually quite successful and happy. For a brief unguarded moment Osama let his true nature show through....

His past mentor is very telling.
  6. user

user New Member

Northern piedmont of Va. and Middle of Nowhere, We
    What "racist rants"? I haven't heard anything from Wright reported in the news that sounded to me like "racist rants". And he didn't say anything that I heard that didn't sound just like what the Bible says. I think most people don't read The Book, so they're just unfamiliar with that kind of warning. I think Obama's blunder was in not meeting the criticism head-on instead of just issuing a public repudiation of Wright. That, to me, shows an inability to deal with issues, reflects badly on his character, and suggests that he lacks traits he'd need to be effective as a president. He could have said what he likes and why, and what he doesn't like and why, in the stuff Wright was preaching, but he was unable to deal with the content of the message at all. How can we expect a guy like that to be able to deal with Iran?

I still haven't figured out why he wants to be president, what kind of change he wants to effect, and how he plans to effect the change he feels is required. Reminds me of that M*A*S*H episode where everyone was in the mess hall shouting, "we want something else! we want something else!"

Unfortunately, to many people, it isn't necessary to be any more specific than that.
  7. jim summers

jim summers Active Member

I reside in southern Indiana, you can almost step
    You know that listening to 20yrs of that kind of stuff will make an impact on your thought process,no question about it

Matthew said this during his time,and it is as true today as it was then.

"Out of the heart, the mouth speaks."
  8. Millwright

Millwright Active Member

Well, I suppose Sen. Obama and like-minded followers can always escape the inequities imposed upon them by whitey by moving to Zimbabwe, the Sudan, Ethiopia, etc. Then they can experience first-hand the equities those nations black leaders visit upon their subjects. >MW
  9. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Now that is a show I would pay good money to see ;)
  10. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

I'll kick in some "one way only" ticket money.
  11. Popgunner

Popgunner New Member

User
    you didn't hear the things Wright said against "Rich whites that control everything"? Lots of other racist stuff too.

Justified by the Bible?:confused:
  12. h2oking

h2oking Former Guest

To Greeker375: Snopes or no Snopes you are right. The company I work for at one time employed about 400 people in the Las Vegas area of those 5 were black and about 270 were hespanic. Just for the fun of it I called a larger contractor at the time who employed about 1,000 people and he advised me 8 were black. His company like ours is NOT discriminate about hiring, the blacks simply don't come around asking for a job. I believe for most blacks their first source of income is welfare and the second is crime. Both welfare and crime stats bare that out better than anything else, go to Google and see for yourself. Something is definitely culturally wrong with a people who are mostly on welfare and you have to carry a gun to rescue them like after Catrina. Even Bill Cosby agrees.