Ready for it? It's all................................

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by artabr, Jan 17, 2010.

1. artabr

artabr New Member

Bush's fault that "Marcia's" (see story :D) down in the polls. :D :D :D

After Obama Rally, Dems Pin Blame On Bush

http://hotlineoncall.nationaljournal.com/archives/2010/01/after_obama_ral.php

January 17, 2010 6:16 PM

By Felicia Sonmez

As audience members streamed out of Pres. Obama's rally on behalf of AG Martha Coakley (D) here tonight, the consensus was that the fault for Coakley's now-floundering MA SEN bid lies with one person -- George W. Bush.

"People are upset because there's so many problems," Rosemary Kverek, 70, a retired Charleston schoolteacher said as tonight's rally wrapped up. "But the problems came from the previous administration. So we're blaming poor Obama, who's working 36 hours a day ... to solve these problems that he inherited."
    ("the one" must be campaigning in all of his "57" states again. Art Brady.)

Rep. Patrick Kennedy (D-RI), speaking with a gaggle of reporters after the event, said that while state Sen. Scott Brown (R) offers voters a quick fix, in reality, the problems created by "George Bush and his cronies" are not so easily solved.

"If you think there's magic out there and things can be turned around overnight, then you would vote for someone who could promise you that, like Scott Brown," Kennedy said. "If you don't, if you know that it takes eight years for George Bush and his cronies to put our country into this hole ... then you know we have a lot of digging to do, but some work needs to be done and this president's in the process of doing it and we need to get Marcia Coakley to help him to do that."

(Curiously, Kennedy mentioned Coakley repeatedly during his remarks to reporters, each time referring to her as "Marcia," not "Martha.") :D :D :D

(It seems that those Kennedys have/had a way with names. Ossama/Obama, Marcia/Martha, potato/potato :rolleyes: :D Art Brady)

More Kennedy: "One thing the Democrats have done wrong? We haven't kept the focus on this disaster on the Republicans who brought it upon us. We've tried too hard to do that right thing, and that's to fix it, as opposed to spend more of our time and energy pointing the finger at who got us [here] in the first place."

Blaming their problems on Bush does carry a risk for Dems, however -- with their sights so firmly focused on the past, Brown's campaign has managed to wrest the "change" mantle from them.

Meanwhile, even as Kennedy took on both Bush and Brown head-on, some attendees were more muted in their criticism of Brown.

"I mean, he is handsome," Christine DiPitro, 61, of Malden, said of Brown.

"He does appeal to the regular guy with his truck, but that's about all."

The comments to the story are worth the read. ;) :D

This is the last comment in the link when I just looked. :D

It all goes back to Pres.Bush's great ancestor Pandora Bush opened a Box and let all the Worlds problems out.
    At least that's how the Democraps act.

e3mrk | January 18, 2010 1:50 AM

http://hotlineoncall.nationaljournal.com/archives/2010/01/after_obama_ral.php#comments

Art
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  2. flintlock

flintlock Well-Known Member

A Kennedy that can't remeber a woman's name. Imagine that. And an "O" supporter that thinks there is 36 hours in a working day. You just have to wonder where they come from.
  3. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

"Working 36 hours a day" on what? Vacation plans?!
  4. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

So they're taking a play from Obama's book:rolleyes: Geez, Democrats are like Borg Drones, they all say and think the same thing:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh look, another Obamite that's a real genius:rolleyes: How are those liberal controlled "schools" working out for you guys up there in MA?:rolleyes:

Wasn't OBarry offering a "quick fix"?

Gee, that sounds like what Barry was promising during the election.

It took Dubya eight years to put us in a hole, and it only took Barry one year to double the size of the whole:rolleyes: That's some change you can believe in:rolleyes:

Everything.

I notice none of the liberals can ever man up and take the blame for what they do. All they do is blame it on Bush or the Republicans, while forgetting that the Democrats owned Congress for at least the last two years of Dubya's administration.
  5. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

The blame it all on Bush theme is getting a little more than long in the tooth, one year later. The jobless numbers keep increasing and the latest spin is the rate is falling. That is a real plus for those out of work. Obozo doesn't have a clue what to do so blame it on someone else and hope it gets better. Part of the hope and change thingy, "sure hope it changes".

As to the 36 hours their day is measured by how much you can steal from those that work hard hence the extra long day for this administration. "That's Chicago".
  6. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Blame it on the last guy... what's new? I don't get how ANY of it is Bush's fault. I mean the only fiscally irresponsible thing he ever did was spend more. Either way, it's not like he has spent anywhere near close to Obama. I thought the banks were to blame? Although it probably just has more to do with inflation and the Fed keeping on printing money, etc, etc same BS I've heard a million times over and over like a broken record. Idc WHOSE fault it is. I just want someone who will fix it and right now I think the Republicans are the best choice. Personally, I think cutting spending and cutting taxes are what will fix it all sooner or later. But hey I'm not a politician so nobody cares what I think.
  7. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

In all fairness, the Bush admin tried to step in on the banking fiasco.
    The dems shot him down.
    So yes. It's all on the dems.

The war on terror has nothing to do with the credit melt down.
    Bad loans, supported by democratic backing are to blame.
  8. Redhand

Redhand Active Member

Lets see 36 hrs. equates to 3 1/2 days by my working calender. Is that all we are getting out of O-slam-ba? What happened to the 40 hr. work week? Now I know why O-slam-ba snuggled up with the Union bosses, to cut more hrs. off the work week for the same pay.:eek::confused::D