Real Homemade Apple/Blueberry Pie

Discussion in 'Ruffit's Domestic & Wild Game Cooking/ Recipe Foru' started by 76Highboy, Nov 18, 2012.

1. JoeV

JoeV Active Member

I feel like such a simpleton for posting this, but I was like a kid in a candy shop. I've been left to my own devices while DW is at the daughter's house for the week helping with the grandkids, so I treated myself tonight to TWO goose liver sammies on homemade honey whole wheat with mayo, onions & provolone cheese. I'm in heaven... Please don't think poorly of this simpleton.

[​IMG]
  2. mjp28

mjp28 Well-Known Member

All of them. :D

Well NJ's been at the hospital since she was 19, over 35 years now even though she's part time now, 3 or 4 days a week she gets plenty of weekends and holidays.

HOU @ DET, well Detroit is better than the old Tday bums.
    WASH @ DAL, will Romo come through?
    NE @ NYJ, Jets have been awful.

The only NCAA game, TCU @ TEX, not exactly a marqee matchup.

Now there's a ton of Friday NCAA games and more Saturday.

.....and I'll find something to eat! :)
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  3. gunguy25

gunguy25 New Member

Wow, looks really good.