The Firearms Forum banner

Rear sight wanted

782 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  JPDFL 
#1 ·
Hey all, I have a Ruger Match Champion that I purchased last year. It has the fixed dovetail rear sight and I would like to put an adjustable rear sight on it but 1. I'm not sure if it's possible and 2. I'm not sure if anyone makes a replacement adjustable rear sight for it ....yet. So here I am asking the collective knowledge of this forum for any info concerning the above stated subject. Can anyone point me in a direction? Thanks in advance.

#3 ·
It's not that there is anything wrong with the current fixed sight. It's fine. I just want to replace it with an adjustable rear site and was wondering if there's anything out there at this time.

#5 · (Edited)
Provided the adjustable sight will fit the dovetail for the fixed sight version and that I have no idea about..... Forget it. I just looked close up at an adjustable sight model and it looks to have a different frame. You probably already knew that... My bad.

Have you contacted Novak about it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.