1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Reasonable price for a stock Benelli M2

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Nimitz, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Nimitz

Nimitz New Member

So after some research I've settled on a Benelli M2 Field w/21" VR barrel. What's a reasonable price for this gun (no mods) used? I'd also be willing to take a 24" or longer barrel & have it cut to 21" if I couldn't find one so please let me know if barrel length would make a hugh difference in price. thanks