1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Rebuilding shotgun... can't find part

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by j.p.willis25, Sep 15, 2012.

1. j.p.willis25

j.p.willis25 New Member

Hi all,

Let me start by saying I'm new to the forum, but very impressed with what I saw prior to registering. On that note I have a request, I'm rebuilding a Western Field M550AR 12 guage for my father... after breaking the weapon down I noticed the firing pin had snapped. As I want to make this a firing present, I'm looking for somone who can tell me where to source a new one, has a spare, or can give me specs so I can manufacture a new one. Please help and thanks in advance.

Joe
  2. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member