1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Received in an email!!!

Discussion in 'Religious Discussions' started by reflex1, Dec 5, 2012.

1. reflex1

reflex1 Active Member

The origin of this message is unknown to me.

I think this should be an eye opener for every American.

As the Marxist-style leaders continue to drive America over the cliff to destruction, in order that the true Marxist state can rise out of the ashes, we are told by God to "in everything give thanks." I looked for how do this.

God waited 50 years for Christians to take a stand and stop the down- ward spiral as He was rejected, first through Roe vs Wade and by a systematic removal of Him from every area of public life--ll without protest. God has finally, after these 50 years of mercy and grace, said "Enough is enough. My name will be honored!" Some prayed earnestly for restoration in this election. But God said in the Old Testament that even though Moses and Daniel (Jer. 15:1) asked me to spare Israel, He would not. He said His wrath was full because they had replaced the worship of Him with idolatry. I believe America is in that state. We "worship" everything but God.

He said "Blessed is the Nation whose God is the Lord." We Americans have expunged Him from our nation's life. He is no longer Lord. He said He will not tolerate "The shedding of innocent blood...." We have murdered 55, 000,000 babies in the womb. We also redefined marriage from His standard.

He said "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom." We have blasphemed Him and His Name without fear of retribution. We have defined God as a patsy who just loved us no matter and was our good "buddy" upstairs. His name is cursed millions of times a day.

He said "To whom much is given, much is required." We have repaid the gift of His word with a refusal to read it. We have tolerated our churches as they preached the social gospel, instead of the Christ and the cross. We have removed prayer and the Bible from our public life and schools.

We have taught evolution that worships time and gives credit to so-called science, instead of our Omnipotent Creator who clearly related to us how this world and we began. We have removed the Ten Commandments from our schools, leaving our students with no direction as to right and wrong and who God is and how He would have them live.

He said "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay." We are about to experience "payday" for our rejection of His Word and Name, which He honors above all else. He said "You shall reap what you sow." We have sown sin in every form, without repentance, and will reap the death of our nation. "Sin when it is conceived brings forth death."

He said "If you bless Israel, I will bless you." We have rejected
    Israel and our leaders have preferred the pagan U.N and Muslims who hate Israel. GOD has shown to us that He is not a wimp who will continue to be blasphemed. He will remove His blessing from us.

May the sufferings that America is about to endure lead us to trust Christ for our eternal life and a wonderful future in Heaven, far removed from the trials down here. God is demonstrating to us that He is to be feared and His word is true. God is not a wimp and I thank Him that He is showing that to our pagan nation, where so many "Christians" didn't even bother to vote for His principles.

We have also rejected God's precious gift on the cross where Jesus died that horrible death for our sins. "The payment for sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever would believe in Him should not perish but have eternal life," John 3:16.

"He who has the Son has life and he who does not have the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God is on him," John 3:36.

God's wrath is very real and I believe it is about to be poured out on America. I have wondered why He withheld it for so long.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2012
  2. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I agree that God's wrath is soon to be pored out in our country and the world, but remember this. Put your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and walk with him daily. Ask the Holy Spirit to grow within you and you will have nothing to worry about. God will bless and lead his children into greener pastures. Remember how God sent two angels in to Sodom and Gomorah to save Lot? He will do the same for you and me. No worries here.:)

Thank you Jesus!!!
  3. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Reflex, while I agree 100% with this post, I am editing the political references out of it in keeping with TFF's desire to bring them to an end.
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    This is what I've been saying for over a year now. I'm glad to see that others understand what is going on at this time in our lives. God has a plan, and we are witnessing it right now.
  5. reflex1

reflex1 Active Member

Thank you Terry - should have done that myself!
  6. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

What held true for Israel holds true for any nation. God blesses those individuals, families, churches, states, countries, companies who revere Him. He withdraws His blessing when they walk away from Him. Judges is a record of several cycles of that happening. The Letters to the Seven Churches in Revelation 2-3 show God's continuing message hasn't changed. The blessing may not necessarily be physical, but Jesus said His Kingdom is not of this world.
  7. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

Calvary Chapel Conference Center; Murrieta,CA
    We're done as a Nation. I see it now. Come quickly LORD. We're ready but obviously He's not yet.
  8. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

I'm praying for a remnant.
  9. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

AMEN!
  10. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I believe we doubled on this, Highboy, and the result was that I did not read your post.

Amen indeed!!
  11. nightwalker

nightwalker New Member

For a while now, I've been praying for God to bring an end to legalized abortion. I guess this is how he's going to do it, barring a really miraculous turn-around by the nation. We humans are so foolish in our rejection of God's loving direction.
  12. hobby_mesa

hobby_mesa Active Member

This appears to have become an abortion vs. anti-abortion issue. Personally for me and mine, I'm not wise enough to determine when life actually begins...you can take that all the way to using a rubber...so I don't like the ideas of laws banning abortion...too close to ruling our bodies as I don't believe just being conceived means it is truly "life". To me, personally, and in my own opinion, life begins when the child can survive outside the womb without machines. A political issue to me, not a biblical one and I do believe in God, his son and the bible and believe the nation is to be judged. Just a different view with the hopes of pointing out that many good christians do not support anti-abortion laws, as many as do want laws to force morality. That's what they do in muslum nations and you see where that gets them.
  13. IShootBack

IShootBack Well-Known Member

I have learned that what I personally believe is irrelevant to God. Thankfully His views don't change despite my feelings or beliefs or political allignment.

A lot of religious junk I learned over a lifetime have turned out to be lies from the pit of hell and against what God's word actually teaches. So as I grow in faith I'm constantly finding new logs in my eye to take out. Some are hard for me to remove, and I admit some have become like old friends.

This is definately a matter of a person's heart. What a person chooses to believe is either what: They have been told or heard from the pulpit; They want to believe because it makes them feel good and connected to others of like minds; Or have personally studied and believe to be a reflection of God's heart.

I once had an attitude like yours then studied God's word to see where His heart is on this matter. I prayed about it, asked God to give me an open mind then I looked up the words like conceive and womb in a concordance and on "Bible Gateway.com".

There is a lot in the Bible I disagree with, but it does not change God's heart whatsoever. So I keep working on my beliefs, attitudes and feelings that oppose His.