Received this email

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ofitg, Oct 23, 2011.

1. ofitg

ofitg New Member

A lady in Monte Vista,CO had this dollar bill.
    These are starting to show up around our country!
    After dinner she took a $1 dollar bill out of her purse and displayed it on the table.
    Underneath the words "In God We Trust" someone had stamped the dollar bill in red ink---NO GOD BUT ALLAH.
    We asked her where she had gotten this dollar bill. She said it was part of her change in Alamosa , CO .
    We took a picture of her dollar bill. If anyone tries to give you one of these dollar bills as change, please refuse it and ask them to give you a dollar bill that has not been defaced.

Attached Files:

2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

they where doing that 10 years ago in the UK , and got em to remove the word God from the pound

the US DL have a few of these collected over the past few months , hey the more the merrier i say and each one shows they do not allow any other beleif but their own and as such dont qualify as a faith but a cult
  3. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

Send em back to their stone age country.
  4. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I wouldnt accept it as payment in my store.
  5. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Two can play that game. We need to get some stamps made up that say "Allah Is A Fraud".:D;)
  6. H-D

H-D Active Member

Still dunno why they worship the admiral from star wars ..ITS A TRAAAP!!!

[​IMG]
  7. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

thats about allah i can stand from these demented butt heads.send them and all the other sheep back to lala land . think any Americans will miss em? Dont think so.
  8. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

They now have a Ford commercial showing an interview with a couple who is supposed to own a Ford Fusion. By their looks and by their speech they are obviously middle-eastern. Shoving them down my throat is no way to make me accept them!
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

try here GG the mongrels are putting ad's on tv showing how they are better than Christians , bill boards got "altered" .. so now they play straight into every house in the nation ( except mine i turn the bloody thing off )
  10. vytoland

vytoland New Member

defacing u.s. currency is a crime. whoever has one of these bills must serve time on the hard road.
  11. Warith

Warith Member

it also proves that allah is not God but some demon or something other than God by their own actions in putting that on anything. Not god but allah hehe see if allah was god then they wouldn't have to have that printed now would they. Dang they are so stupid.
  12. obxned

obxned New Member

Chances are that bill was at some time handled by some good old boy. It could have bacon grease on it if he touched it in the morning, grease from pork chops or a nice ham sandwich, or if it was later in the day, it could be contaminated with beer and pork rind grease. Maybe the folks that want to stamp that 'allah' crap on American dollars ought to think about that.
  13. H-D

H-D Active Member

Being a good ol boy myself I am going to rub bacon grease on all the money my hands gets on which is a lot where I work..... yup goodest idear I have heared uv so fer :)
  14. Heretic

Heretic New Member

That sounds like a plan, let's everybody do it, and stamp it on the bill.
  15. terryu1

terryu1 Armed Infidel Supporting Member

No, You/we have too much class to sink so far down as to reach their level.