Recipe for Economic Stagnation - Keynesian Economics DOESN'T WORK!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ponycar17, Jul 22, 2009.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Emphasis added by me...

From http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/07/recipe_for_economic_stagnation.html

This article goes into the more academic intricacies of what I've been arguing on here for a while with some of our more liberal posters. Keynesian economics doesn't work, has never worked and will not work now. Inflation will increase and private industry will subside which will lead to even more socialization, more printing of money (aka: increasing the money supply) in the face of reduced velocity of money and that will result in even more compounded inflation. In other words, our dollar will flounder and die... :mad:

Obama wishes that no one knew this... :rolleyes:
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
  2. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Thanks a lot for reposting that here Pony.
    Another good one.
  3. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Thanks Marlin T... I wish more people took an interest in the subject. I'm convinced that a total economic apathy and failure to even want to understand is why we're currently accepting bad economic plan after bad economic plan from this administration... the people know no better. We have a duty to get educated on these principles!