Record keeping?

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 3, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/4/01 1:29:46 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Record keeping?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you use for keeping records? I have a home made binder that I use, but am thinking about getting something that looks a little more professional(cleaner). Also where is a good place to pick one up at?

It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions, but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here. Patrick Henry 1765

RobC in Missouri
    (10/4/01 3:01:26 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Record keeping?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you're looking for a bound book, I've found the one sold by Brownell's is great and cheap - $3 or so. Stapled and 3-hole punched so you can put it in a binder. The website is www.brownells.com .

gun runner john
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/4/01 4:00:54 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Record keeping?
    I'm still using a bound notebook and handwriting in the entries. OTOH, I'm nearing the end of that book, and I think I'll get one of the pre-printed books next.