Red Dot Forehead Indian refuses service to soilder in uniform

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Jun 7, 2012.

1. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

Raven818, I was supporting your view of Alpo's out of context statement. I see your back at stirinng the honey pot again. I'll be watching you. Nice move. It's all good.
  2. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

In my experience "Red Dot" Indians...or people from India are some of the nicest people I have know. But with that being said..........if its true he needs his butt stomped.

On a different note, after 9-11 (or I might should say when 9-11 happened) there was a local Subway/Doughnut/Coffee place in town that had the employees (Muslims) there cheering and crap. This is verified by a close friend that was there. Well needless to say I don't eat there anymore...and that's after they have changed owners several times now. I still foam out of my mouth when I ride by there...and that's extremely mad for me.

If people stop using this place they will move on somewhere else.
  3. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

Alpo, I respectfully disagree with your statement, "We are not responsible for what people did a hundred years ago." Those Indians that were maligned were today's indian's Great Grand Parents, they are not going to forget and the history it will continue to be forwarded to the next generation. Treaties were broken and that is a legal issue. This nation will right it's wrongs or one day it will cease to exist. IMO
  4. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Fair enough. :thumbsup: