Redneck 2000

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tuckerd1, Feb 22, 2004.

1. tuckerd1

tuckerd1 Well-Known Member

What's the name of that shooting range you go to over on Sand Mountain? We need to get together and visit sometime. Maybe get a plate of bones at Catfish Cabin.
  2. Redneck2000

Redneck2000 New Member

Hey, Neighbor:
    The Sand Mountain Shooters Club is located further south from the Catfish Cabin, in Carlisle (off Hwy 431, just before you go down the mountain). You turn right on Rockledge Road, then take your first right onto Bloodworth which ends at the club. I'll get my contact info to you ASAP and be looking fwd to meeting you.

My dau and family came down from KY to visit over the weekend and we ate at the Catfish Cabin (it's her favorite place to eat around here).

Later...
    :)
  3. tuckerd1

Sorry, I got side tracked yesterday after I made this post. Got your PM and will get back to you this morning.

Yep, CC has some fine food to me also.
  4. tuckerd1

Jim,

Do you shoot ant IDPA at this range? I have thought about giving it a try. Next match is Mar 14 I think.

Don
  5. Redneck2000

Redneck2000 New Member

Hi, Don:
    The club does host IDPA shoots (see excerpt from their website below), but I haven't participated. I don't think my old eyeballs are up to it, but I've been meaning to at least go watch. Let me know if you can make it down this way, and we'll go check it out.
    Jim

[We host the IDPA (International Defensive Pistol Association) shooting competition, and qualifiers, the 2nd Sunday of every month, Rain or Shine. They set up the course of fire at 1:00pm depending on the weather and/or number of contestants. For more information on this event e-mail Will Riggs at phunnypharm@mindspring.com]