Religious Freedom

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lead Lobber, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

The current Muslem threat to our children negates all rights the terrorists think they have (to life). Shoot them on sight. I am marketing a peep sight adorned with a Muslim style turban. Overwhelmed with orders, I think it best to just shoot Muslims on sight when viewed in the peep. The problem is we can't tell "peacefull" Muslims from the crackpots whom exploit them, and I can't manufacture the tiny turbans fast enough.

But that is not a problem; I thing we should paint a bull's eye on all that support radical Muslim extremists, either through silence or active deception. Kill them. Sound harsh? That is what they want to do to all non believers(that means you, brother), including their own non-believing peace lovers.

Kill them before they carry out that threat to us. Shoot first, and don't ask questions later.

LL
  2. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

Sure.....and after we've killed a hundred million or so Moslems, since Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber, was a white Protestant, and Theodore Kaczynski, the Unabomber was a Catholic......we can go and kill all of them, right?
  3. Right, X, and while we're at it, we may as well make Hitler's Mein Kampf required study in all American schools, and be sure to organize a nice modern-day Schutz Staffle (SS), Geheime Staatspolizei (Gestapo), and Sicherheitsdienst (SD) for the pogrom LL seems to be planning. I dunno, X, with the kind of thinking LL is advocating, I doubt any sarcasm we use will get through to him.

Lead Lobber, think about what you are saying. Is that what you believe our American ideals mean, religious or racial genocide? What would that make us but the same human garbage as the fanatics we're fighting? Is that the kind of heritage you want to hand on to later American generations, a legacy of mass murder and racial hatred? No, that is not the answer. We must fight to protect ourselves, certainly, but the path you advocate leads only to our own destruction.
  4. click

click New Member

I don't know LL, but i don't wan't my grandchildren to know that i fought the good war not thru a PEEP SIGHT but thru INSIGHT! :( I carry a weapon like most of you on this forum, but i value my brain as the highest calibre weapon i possess. Think man,THINK!
  5. jvbladeslinger

jvbladeslinger New Member

I understand LL's frustration!! Vlad Tepish did to. He finaly decided not to chase them but to let them come to him where he scared them right back to Constantanople. I just finished a book by Col. Hackworth called About Face where he broke down the exact same problem in Nam trying to tell who was VC & who was ROV. They can't be hunted & that's the problem, no battle lines are drawn to decide Combatant from non-combatant. I say kill em as they come at you then ther's no mistakes. Prepare your holding point well enough so that's possible & let um come!
  6. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

All,

Thank you for your input. Some of the content of my comments were over the top; my intent was one form of humor: Over state the obvious to the point of being ridiculous :rolleyes: . But please remember, we are at war, and it is ugly.

LL
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2007
  7. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

Lead you said it. we are at war and some don't seem to realize it. they think war is overseas and will be contained, but I don't think it will be and we are going to see fighting here also.
  8. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

And please remember, we're the one's who started this ugly war.
  9. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

Of course we did, Xracer, by marching onward as good Christian Soldiers during the crusades. Personally, I avoid organized religions; someone is always killing someone else in the name of God. It is such a bloody business!

Or perhaps it was the monkey that touched the monolith that started war.

LL
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2007
  10. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

X----itz Bush's fault------yeah rite!!!:cool:
  11. Actually, IB, I think the Mob was behind it all along. :D
  12. click

click New Member

Another fall out from the "greenhouse effect":(
  13. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

Yeah, watch out for that religious warming. The discovery of dark mass in the universe has been attributed to religious warming, so don't bring popsicles to the camp fire.

LL