Remington 11-48 .410

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 26, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

BlackGun
    (1/24/02 1:51:23 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Price check on isle 3, please!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Price check, please on a Remington Mod 11-48 Semi-Auto in 410 Ga. minor scratches on the furniture no rust on the blue! Thanks Guys!
    Tread On Me, But, Leave My DONUT Alone! !

BlackGUN

AntiqueDr
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (1/24/02 2:01:55 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Price check on isle 3, please!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NOW you have my attention!

Vent rib? How is it choked?

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

BlackGun
    (1/24/02 2:17:40 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Price check on isle 3, please!
    Plain barrel, no VR. It's due here sometime this afternoon. I don't have a clue about the choke. He's asking $500.00. I offered $300.00 a used S&W 38 a used holster and 100 rounds of 38 cal. ammo. He accepted my offer.

BlackGUN

AntiqueDr
    (1/24/02 2:26:18 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    $500 is too much without the vent rib. It would need to be in absolute crisp mint condition.

www.apaxenterprises.com

tuckerd1
    (1/24/02 2:41:08 pm)
    What about a 11-48 28 ga Doc? No VR. Imp Cyl choke.
    "They that can give up essential Liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither Liberty nor safety." (...Benjamin Franklin, 1759)

AntiqueDr
    (1/24/02 3:08:28 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Both of those small-gauges would bring $500 if really mint, with vent ribs. $425-$450 without.

www.apaxenterprises.com

Zigzag2
    (1/24/02 3:28:30 pm)
    Tuck, with all respect to AD, I would suggest that your 11-87 28gauge would be worth at least $600.00+ My humble opinion.

“I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials.” “To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.” --George Mason

AntiqueDr
    (1/24/02 3:43:14 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Maybe, but I've never seen them go for that much without extra barrels. Currently one in Ft Worth being advertised at 95% for $350.

www.apaxenterprises.com

Zigzag2
    (1/24/02 3:45:21 pm)
    AD, can you connect me with that? I'd like to ad something like that to my collection.

“I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials.” “To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.” --George Mason

AntiqueDr
    (1/24/02 3:47:03 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Don, 817-737-8366. Paul Crosnoe has another one not quite as nice for the same money.

www.apaxenterprises.com

Zigzag2
    (1/24/02 3:56:37 pm)
    as soon as I can get my G/F off the phone I'll give the guy a call if that's ok.
    AD...would that be ok, if I called the Guy?

AntiqueDr
    (1/24/02 3:59:40 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Sure. I'm not in the market for it without a vent rib.

www.apaxenterprises.com

BlackGun
    (1/24/02 4:02:33 pm)
    So we don't get confused here. Tuck and I were talking about 11-48's Ziggy you mentioned a 11-87 wich is a higher dollar gun than the 11-48. Just chunking that out there!

Doc do you have a VR barrel in stock for the 11-48 in .410?

BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 1/24/02 4:05:36 pm

AntiqueDr
    (1/24/02 4:03:53 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Zig mistyped. Tuckerd has an 11-48, Zig typed 11-87 by mistake. The 11-87 is not offered in 28ga or .410.