1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Remington 11-48 .410

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 26, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

BlackGun
    (1/24/02 1:51:23 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Price check on isle 3, please!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Price check, please on a Remington Mod 11-48 Semi-Auto in 410 Ga. minor scratches on the furniture no rust on the blue! Thanks Guys!
    Tread On Me, But, Leave My DONUT Alone! !

BlackGUN

AntiqueDr
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (1/24/02 2:01:55 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Price check on isle 3, please!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NOW you have my attention!

Vent rib? How is it choked?

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

BlackGun
    (1/24/02 2:17:40 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Price check on isle 3, please!
    Plain barrel, no VR. It's due here sometime this afternoon. I don't have a clue about the choke. He's asking $500.00. I offered $300.00 a used S&W 38 a used holster and 100 rounds of 38 cal. ammo. He accepted my offer.

BlackGUN

AntiqueDr
    (1/24/02 2:26:18 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    $500 is too much without the vent rib. It would need to be in absolute crisp mint condition.

www.apaxenterprises.com

tuckerd1
    (1/24/02 2:41:08 pm)
    What about a 11-48 28 ga Doc? No VR. Imp Cyl choke.
    "They that can give up essential Liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither Liberty nor safety." (...Benjamin Franklin, 1759)

AntiqueDr
    (1/24/02 3:08:28 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Both of those small-gauges would bring $500 if really mint, with vent ribs. $425-$450 without.

www.apaxenterprises.com

Zigzag2
    (1/24/02 3:28:30 pm)
    Tuck, with all respect to AD, I would suggest that your 11-87 28gauge would be worth at least $600.00+ My humble opinion.

“I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials.” “To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.” --George Mason

AntiqueDr
    (1/24/02 3:43:14 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Maybe, but I've never seen them go for that much without extra barrels. Currently one in Ft Worth being advertised at 95% for $350.

www.apaxenterprises.com

Zigzag2
    (1/24/02 3:45:21 pm)
    AD, can you connect me with that? I'd like to ad something like that to my collection.

“I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials.” “To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.” --George Mason

AntiqueDr
    (1/24/02 3:47:03 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Don, 817-737-8366. Paul Crosnoe has another one not quite as nice for the same money.

www.apaxenterprises.com

Zigzag2
    (1/24/02 3:56:37 pm)
    as soon as I can get my G/F off the phone I'll give the guy a call if that's ok.
    AD...would that be ok, if I called the Guy?

AntiqueDr
    (1/24/02 3:59:40 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Sure. I'm not in the market for it without a vent rib.

www.apaxenterprises.com

BlackGun
    (1/24/02 4:02:33 pm)
    So we don't get confused here. Tuck and I were talking about 11-48's Ziggy you mentioned a 11-87 wich is a higher dollar gun than the 11-48. Just chunking that out there!

Doc do you have a VR barrel in stock for the 11-48 in .410?

BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 1/24/02 4:05:36 pm

AntiqueDr
    (1/24/02 4:03:53 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Zig mistyped. Tuckerd has an 11-48, Zig typed 11-87 by mistake. The 11-87 is not offered in 28ga or .410.