1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Remington 31

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by W Lambert, Feb 9, 2006.

1. W Lambert

W Lambert New Member

I have a Rem model 31, 12 ga., w/ Lyman Cutts compensator and two chokes. I am trying to determine a value but the book I have lists several model variations. My gun is marked Remington Model 31. It has Imp Cyl stamped on the bbl. The choke tubes are also Lyman and they are marked 12 ga spl and 12 ga mag. The gun has a uniquely patterned buttstock, the bbl. and receiver are plain. No V.R., engraving, etc. I am attempting to attach a photo. Thanks for the help.

Attached Files:

2. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

Hi W Lambert......welcome to TFF! :)

What a very pretty Remmy! It appears to be a Model 31B "Special" with higher grade wood and hand checkered pistol grip stock & forearm.

The Blue Book values it at:

98% - $550
    95% - $440
    90% - $385

From the pix, I'd say yours would be in the 95-98% bracket.