1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Remington 600 worth?

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by SKSObsession, Dec 3, 2009.

1. SKSObsession

SKSObsession New Member

Just curious if anybody could tell me what my remington 600 is worth. Very good condition, no rust, been shot very little.
  2. tarheel101

tarheel101 New Member

Need more info. There are various calibers and some are rare, there is also a Magnum and a Mohawk Model 600. Posting a picture will get you a better appraisal.

Tarheel
  3. SKSObsession

SKSObsession New Member

Thanks I'll do that asap.