1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Remington Falling Block

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 26, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

SuperDave
    (4/25/02 10:16:18 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Rem. falling block parts?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is SAD. Remington Arms falling block action,barrel and stock. Found in garage, very poor shape, very rusty. 32 cal. single shot SN.#. 1531171. action is empty? no parts. WHAT DO I DO WITH IT. any ideas let me know, please.
    I have pic's but do'nt know how to add them to post.

Edited by: SuperDave at: 4/25/02 11:18:15 pm

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (4/26/02 7:39:43 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Rem. falling block parts?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dave.......probably not worth the time and effort to try to fix.

However....if it's just rusty and not too pitted, you might try to clean it up, do a "home brew" reblue, clean up the stock, and use it as a wallhanger. Could be a fun project.

You might be able to get missing parts from Gunpartscorp: www.gunpartscorp.com/