Remington Model 14 Centerfire Rifle

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by ccounter, Jan 12, 2010.

1. ccounter

ccounter New Member

I was wondering if anyone could give me more information on the .30 Rem Model 14 centerfire rifle? I am also having a difficult time locating an owners manual (original or copy), and I have not had much luck yet in contacting Remington directly. Thanks
  2. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

3. ccounter

ccounter New Member

Thanks Alpo - I'm getting a 403 forbidden error on the link - is there another spot I can try for the manual? Thanks again,
  4. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

I can email it to you, if you'd like. It's a PDF file. Adobe. If that's agreeable with you, PM me your email.
  5. Popeye

Popeye New Member

Steve does not allow linking to his files. You must go here http://stevespages.com/page7b.htm and find your firearm to view the manual. Take only what you need and, please, do not "abuse the system".
  6. ccounter

ccounter New Member

Thank you - I was able to view from the second link posted. Thanks again to you both
  7. doubledtpt

doubledtpt New Member

I have the 114, in 30REM, which was a slightly less expensive version made around 1936 -? Anyway, it is an absolutely wonderful gun. Very accurate. The info previously given about ammo is accurate - the 30REM is very difficult to find. You will love that gun.