1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Remington Model 31

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by goligmj, Nov 12, 2005.

1. goligmj

goligmj New Member

Hi All,

I was wanting some information on the value of a model 31 remington 20 ga. shotgun... but I wanted to give some info along with it...

Please stay with me here, I am not a gun person or hunter, the most I have ever done was shot clay targets with my buddies when I was in High School. That being said I got my grandfather model 31 when he passed and it has been in my closet for quite some time. I have no interest in it and my kids are getting to the age where it worries me sitting around. I would like to sell it but have no idea how to do that (i.e. laws etc..) I don't know a thing about guns so any info would be great. The gun looks brand new and I know that my grandfather was a very busy man and did not use the gun much. I do know that it was taken care of and stored by my grandfather in a canvas case.

I really don't have any interest in the gun and would like any info on selling it and it's value. I really don't want to get ripped off since I don't know anything about guns... Please help if you have any info.

I live in Indiana if that helps with laws...

Thank you very much
  2. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

I would give it some serious thuoght before I would sell a firearm my Grandfather use to own,even if i was not a gun person.