1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Remington New Model Army made by Witloe

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by bprevolver, Oct 26, 2009.

1. bprevolver

bprevolver New Member

I need your help. I am seeking information about the Remington 1858 New Model Army manufactured by Witloe Precision Inc. of Collingdale, Pennsylvania. They manufactured two type revolvers from 1960 to around 1963. They were the Grant Model with a steel frame and the Lee Model with a bronze frame. I wish to purchase these as well. I will pay a $50 reward for information leading to the PURCHASE of these revolvers. Call toll free at: 866-322-6854

Dr. Jim L. Davis
    RPRCA

rprca@hotmail.com

http://rprca.tripod.com
  2. sebou

sebou New Member

Hi
    I don't know this brand and model, but i wish to find some info to need you, and me lol.
    Have you any pics from these models to put there ? thanks.
    see you later
    Seb
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2010