Remington1100 LW 410 Locking block

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by ChrisAsh, Aug 4, 2012.

1. ChrisAsh

ChrisAsh New Member

Hi

Can some one tell me abot how the locking bold is held in the bolt, I can see from the diagram the pin at the rear that releases the pin and spring, but a bi scared to jump in without knowing the full procedure to pulling all to bits, my locking bar does not seem that loose, is there something in their that is a common fault

Many thanks in advance
  2. Helix_FR

Helix_FR New Member

Remove the firing pin and the block will swing out the bottom
  3. ChrisAsh

ChrisAsh New Member

thanks Helix
  4. ChrisAsh

ChrisAsh New Member

Helix

Whilst Georgy boy won by shooting the British, he only did so by playing against the rules

All army's will wear either a red or Light blue tunic with white cross belts accross the chest to give a clear target

Wearing davy crocket type hats and wearing brown camoflage jackets plus minus the white belts was against the rules and unsporting

We cannot fight wars without rules other wise people will shoot the officers who are naturally Gentlemen, again unsporting. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  5. Helix_FR

Helix_FR New Member

Good rebuttle sir. :D Belive me the quote in my signature is a stab at our own liberal government. I have 0 ill feeling for our friends across the pond. ;)