1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

ldsteff
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/16/02 8:41:06 pm)
    Reply Removal
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I would like you guys to remove my name from your forums,You have a lot of potential but with some of you more obnoxous posters along with some of your staff riding on the back of the particular cretin not too many people will join a furum to be repeatedly insulted by a fellow poster and your staff join in on the insults...I was blindsided by ttallynn and LTS these folks seemed to revel in adding the the flames...I was a real newbie here and being married for 34 yrs and self employed I don't need anymore aggrivation..Not all sour grapes on my part I really don't think we have that much to share with each other. Adios

Tac401
    Administrator
    (5/16/02 8:59:04 pm)
    Re: Removal
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    lds,

Nothing could be further from the truth sir, my staff
    as a rule are impartial, they may kid around from time
    to time on heated debates but that is meant to ease
    tention and lighten things up, if you don't like this
    forum and the purpouse it is here for then don't
    enter into it, you claim that you are here to talk guns
    but yet you spend most of your time in this forum and
    very little time in the firearm related forums, I don't
    think it's very fair of you to judge this entire sight and
    it's members because your bitterness of another member,
    I would say that over 700 plus members wouldn't be
    the bad folks and you the good guy!

I suggest you re-think your position as it has no merit or
    validity.

Admin
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/16/02 9:05:44 pm)
    Blind side??? Give it a rest. You started that post as a pure attempt to attack Whiteclouder (by the way I didn't have a problem with that at all), and then you get upset because some of us told you that you were out on a limb?

Then you attack people because we tried to warn you?

Toughen up your skin a bit and deal with it. Or learn to glow with the flow.

But if you wish to leave - your choice, just quit posting.

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/16/02 10:32:30 pm)
    Reply Re: Removal
    I would say you are a sore looser, You said I endorsed Clouder, then denied it......I posted the "very" quote and you have avoided the thread or any responce to it. Now it`s everyone here`s fault, though you may lay the blame here....you will walk away with it stuck to your shoes, alone.
    Hope`d you`d stay, but there are plenty to go around and there`s a reason we grew so large in a short time, and it`s not about us (Staff) it`s about the folks that contribute here, whether it be guns, life, death or fun. You wouldn`t know that......though. You wouldn`t know we gather for fallen members, you wouldn`t know we send cards to grieving families......sick friends......have gatherings, or pray for each other in trying times. Narrow mindness is the short road to knowhere. You assumed you knew each poster, you do not and if you leave wounded......you never will. You can blame us, but one just has to look at the words you wrote to see the truth. I wish you the best.....Happy Bullet Holes.

LTS
    T.F.F.

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (5/16/02 11:23:09 pm)
    We have a lot of potential

That one made me laugh

You are more than welcome to stay. I don't even care if you come in here to debate with 'clouder or anyone else everyday.
    If you are set on your ways for leaving I wish you luck and I do hope you find a site that has reached its potential.

However as stated above I have not seen you do anything other than complain about other members and instigate arguements. That is not completely true I think you did have a few gun related topics.

But the fact remains that it appears you are bringing a lot of this problem you have upon yourself. If you do not like a member then do not talk to them. The fact that you purposely posted a question for the person you do not like just proves the point that you are trying to stir things up and cause a fight.
    "I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE SOME REPORTERS PAWING THROUGH OUR PAPERS. WE ARE THE PRESIDENT." - Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (5/17/02 8:04:26 am)
    Idsteff, I mentioned you could use an attitude adjustment, you still can. Lighten up, get with the flow and contribute, don't be an agitator who spins in only one direction. A real agitator rocks back and forth...Meet folks halfway.

TFF is not perfect, but it is more than fair to all members. Do unto others as you would do unto yourself.

Gunguy

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/17/02 8:12:29 am)
    Les, if anything ... consider a sense of humor.
    Were not going any place, so feel free to contribute anywhere here @thefirearms,com.

Different name
    *TFF Staff*
    (5/17/02 10:24:53 am)
    I'm discouraged to say the least.

Les, I was looking forward to finding out why so many famous Civil War battles were fought on National Park sites. And,
    I guess now I'll never find the list of all the books written in the English language?

Charlie D
    I'm not sure but I think,
    Romeo never wrote a love
    letter with Helvetica on plain
    white paper...

Rich in Lincoln
    (5/17/02 1:53:28 pm)
    Reply Re: Removal, Lighten up!
    “Can’t we all just get along?!?”

Seriously now, you can’t post on this board with out expecting some controversy. Isn’t that why we are here? I didn’t think you could open the door to this room and throw a grenade in and not expect some one to yell!

I know I’m guilty of posting some stuff to just stir the pot or to create controversy. I sometimes play Devil’s advocate just to make people think. I don’t know, I thought the discretion on this board was;” If You Want To Vent, Bitch About Something, Express Your Feelings Or Get Something Off Your Chest, Then This Is The Place To Do It (within reason).” I find a good gripe and bitch session very therapeutic.

If you disassociate your self with everyone that might not agree with you, you will find yourself very alone some day! Put some leather armor on if your skin isn’t thick enough and be a man and keep on posting! The measure of a man (or a woman (sorry Tall Linn)) is some one that can put some thing like this behind them instead of taking their ball and going home.

I’m sure if you stay, their will be times when I will be against you and other times when I will fight by your side. Lighten up and please keep posting!

-Rich

whiteclouder
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/17/02 6:34:25 pm)
    Seemed like he had a little more sand than that. I'm quite frankly surprised he run away, he was doing fine.

T:
    Why would you like to see someone beat up on me? Maybe we need to talk.

Clouder..

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/17/02 9:14:10 pm)
    whiteclouder - I don't want to see anybody beat anybody up.

Just put it down to a very warped sense of humor (mine that is).**************************************** *******************************

edited for LTS's benefit

Edited by: TallTLynn at: 5/17/02 10:30:43 pm

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/17/02 9:24:33 pm)
    OVERSHARRING!!!!!!

T.F.F.

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/17/02 10:18:27 pm)
    ....and edits her own words too, THUD!
    T.F.F.

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/18/02 8:45:14 am)
    Like I mentioned not too long ago, I don't take things too seriously onANY website. I like to kid around and bust chops, in return get busted Thats what makes this place GREAT. Reading LTS, Charlie Doc Tac BG, GG, Lynn, Debo, Beast yeah an Clouder (wonder if Judge Dredd is lurking) am EVER body, well nearly, that makes this place like FUN. Even St L Bob, but ya gootta work on the "solution"
    Show that dude the back door if he don't like it. No one xpects him to "conform" Just a wee bit a respect.....at times heheh IBTRUKN TFF !!!

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (5/19/02 7:31:45 am)
    Re: Removal, Lighten up!
    Heck Ib I thought I had you so mad you was spitting fire a couple months ago
    "I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE SOME REPORTERS PAWING THROUGH OUR PAPERS. WE ARE THE PRESIDENT." - Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/19/02 5:13:11 pm)
    Piggy that was some of the Krispy Kreamer Koppers work. U got enuff problems livin in the "badlands" without a ration of **** from me.. Say do ya pernounce that ray-shun? Say is "Dick Tracy"out ta lunch again??

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (5/19/02 8:33:06 pm)
    Re: Removal, Lighten up!
    He is always at lunch, prefers donuts with coconut sprinkles