removing nipples

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by frontierman, Feb 18, 2009.

1. frontierman

frontierman New Member

anyone have any ideas how to remove stubborn nipples? just broke the nipple wrench. thanks:)
  2. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Moderator

I don't have any good ideas... but I bet your chest is going to hurt like a 8!+¢# for a few weeks after you get it done! :D:D:D

I beat Glocknut to it!!
  3. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

I use a socket, attached to a T-drive. After removing and cleaning, I lightly coat the nipple threads with a commercially available anti-seize lubricant.
  4. glocknut

glocknut New Member

My sense of humor is rubbing off on others.... :D ...Good! :D:D:D:D;)

mike
    gn
  5. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Moderator

Mike,

You remind me a bit of my uncle, both in looks and in your sense of humor. So you're not my only "bad" influence! :D