1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

removing nipples

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by frontierman, Feb 18, 2009.

1. frontierman

frontierman New Member

anyone have any ideas how to remove stubborn nipples? just broke the nipple wrench. thanks:)
  2. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Moderator

I don't have any good ideas... but I bet your chest is going to hurt like a 8!+¢# for a few weeks after you get it done! :D:D:D

I beat Glocknut to it!!
  3. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

I use a socket, attached to a T-drive. After removing and cleaning, I lightly coat the nipple threads with a commercially available anti-seize lubricant.
  4. glocknut

glocknut New Member

My sense of humor is rubbing off on others.... :D ...Good! :D:D:D:D;)

mike
    gn
  5. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Moderator

Mike,

You remind me a bit of my uncle, both in looks and in your sense of humor. So you're not my only "bad" influence! :D