Rep. Maxine Waters Suggests to Fox News Owner, Murdoch that Fox Should Push Amnesty..

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ponycar17, Oct 2, 2010.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

From http://thinkprogress.org/2010/09/30/murdoch-immigration-fox/

So, the Fox News owner, Rupert Murdoch supports amnesty for illegals and he doesn't use his news network to push his personal agenda? Isn't that wildly different than other networks' owners? :eek:

It's rare that you hear a liberal ADMITTING that they want to use the media to push their agenda but we're certainly hearing a lot of it lately. :eek:
  2. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

Re: Rep. Maxine Waters Suggests to Fox News Owner, Murdoch that Fox Should Push Amnes

According to Murdoch, “it’s impossible to secure our borders without an overall package of reforms”:

"Our partnership advocates reform that gives a path to citizenship to responsible, law-abiding immigrants who are in the U.S. today without proper authority. It is nonsense to talk about expelling 11 or 12 million people. "

Read the above paragraph....twice if needed.

What do these folks not understand about " law-abiding" If they are in the USA without proper authority, they are criminals. Plain and simple. :mad:
  3. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Re: Rep. Maxine Waters Suggests to Fox News Owner, Murdoch that Fox Should Push Amnes

Oh, I agree Shooter! :) I just thought that the most interesting part of this testimony was that Rep. Waters admitted her desire for a power play by those with means to push liberal policy. :eek:
  4. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

I also agree but do you think ANY of them have a clue as to what they are doing ??

They are all Morons. :)
  5. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I think that Murdoch is more of a business man, in that he knows what the people want to see, irrespective of his interests. Other network controlling interests try pushing their ideology selectively. Take GE for example, who controls a large part of MSNBC. I wonder if there's any correlation between GE's alternative energy technologies and MSNBC's pro-environazi stance? Hmmmm... ;)
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Murdoch and packer both took the UN line when things where going bad here , the news companies that did not take the UN line where "The Sun " and "The Mirror" or The daily Mirror " they are both gone now , persona non gratia to all news for a year will do that , no interveiws from government or big business..

now murdoch and packer are the two biggest news empires on the planet

they played ball with the UN and helped pushed there agenda in Australia , and now are doing so in the rest of the world..
  7. ofitg

ofitg New Member

So expelling the illegals would cost $285 billion over five years? Do it.

It would be a better use of our money than Bush's $700-billion bank bailout in 2008, and Obama's $787-billion stimulus bill in 2009.