Repealing Obozo's health care bill

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by carver, Jan 19, 2011.

1. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I'm sitting here watching Fox, and all the crap about the Health Care Bill. The Demoncats are hollering about the number of people that will die because they can't get medical treatment. I'm 62, and in all of my life, I have never heard of anyone in this country that couldn't get medical treatment when they needed it. I was raised on welfare, my Aunt was a nurse at a Chairity Hospital, so I do know what I'm talking about. They lie, lie, lie!