Replacement for Barney Frank?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ofitg, Dec 2, 2011.

1. ofitg

ofitg New Member

This guy won the national Sheriff of the Year award in 2001 - yeah, I know, he's probably headed for prison, and he's not from Massachusetts, but I bet Obama could help him dodge those obstacles - between the hypocrisy, the drugs and the homo lifestyle, he sounds like a "Barney Frank" type of guy -

http://www.9news.com/news/article/232981/339/Cops-expose-fmr-sheriffs-drug-exchange-system

ARAPAHOE COUNTY - Former Arapahoe County Sheriff Pat Sullivan limped into court Wednesday morning, using a cane, as he faced accusations of trying to exchange methamphetamine for a sexual encounter with an adult man.
  2. Dirtypacman

Dirtypacman New Member

I was sooo happy to hear the news that Barney is not running for re-election this year. Its pitiful we can't get him voted out of office but I will take anything I can get. There were cheers of happiness and still are every time his retirement is discussed in the firearm community here in MA.
  3. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

I was thinking that Ellen DeGenerate ( from day time T.V. ) would make a perfect replacement for ol' Barney Fwank .....
  4. Porkbutt

Porkbutt New Member

Barney should be investigated, tried, and convicted, for his part in the Fannie Freddie fiasco. (and imprisoned in an all female prison)
  5. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Ellen could bring her fine looking blond " significant other " as a co-anchor, huh?
  6. glens67

glens67 Well-Known Member

Ya misspelled it co-ancwhore...
    Glen
  7. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Ooi, your right. My mistake. :)