1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

replacement trigger group of BSA Monarch 308 caliber

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by wpshooter, May 10, 2012.

1. wpshooter

wpshooter Member

I have a friend who has a BSA (Birmingham Small Arms) Monarch in 308 caliber bolt action rifle.

He is looking for a replacement trigger group for the original.

I have seen some post on other forums that suggests that a replacement trigger group designed for the Mauser 98 action may work on his BSA Monarch.

Does anyone know if this is true ?

Thanks.
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

they are highly reworked

its not a pop out pop in solution at all

sorry eh , i hear good things too but thats all

now what you may have heard is a mauser action uses a Monarch trigger and thats a Hurters U9 long action ( short dont work )

that should be available at Numerich ..

cheers
    Last edited: May 10, 2012