reposting my banned Video on youtube

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Dec 7, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

just makes you foam at the mouth doesn't it?...............:mad::mad::mad:
  3. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

No wonder they want to get rid of you Jack, always pointing out their little indiscretions.
  4. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

and going toe to toe 9-1 dont help neither eh , thank heavens they decided to attack the journalists for a bit and gave me a breather , i was knackered ( tired out ) i'm getting too old for this gang stuff

but yeah thats what we are up against

the attack on me outside the court was to prevent me giving evidence against one of theirs ...

no charges laid then either , not for bashing the journalists , not for bashing me ...

the guy who stabbed me and then stabbed the cop got a suspended sentance and left the country next day before other charges ( murder ) where leveled , by the time they had the DNA results back he was long gone ..

all that for nothing ( we'll i got a few good hits in ;) )
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
  6. American Leader

American Leader Active Member

Thanks Jack, looks like you boy's & girl's need to take your country back, God Speed!
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

just letting you folks know whats coming your way ...
  8. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

That's evil, if I've ever seen evil.
  9. berto64

berto64 Active Member

That's what happens when the stupid liberals in our country gain control of our nation and elect a member of the enemy regime to our highest office. We have to FIGHT BACK!!

Members of congress who support his unconstitutional agenda should all be charged with treason.

Remember now, this just my opinion you understand.
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

personal thoughts still allowed here Berto , cant lock you up for thinking out loud ( yet)
  11. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

you oughta get yourself a couple of sidekicks, Jack! not only to watch your back, but for you to disciple, so that when you finally punch your ticket(hopefully a long, long time from now:)), you'll have someone to carry on in your own image. i don't know if you're familiar with Richard Marcinko's Rogue Warrior novels, but one of his focuses is to create the next generation of Freedom Fighters to continue the fight.
  12. fuzebox40

fuzebox40 Active Member

I know your right. All I can say is fight the good fight.
  13. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

if you aint aware of my hassle with the government here was when they realised we had lots of side kicks , its called the Eureka Brigade

its based around the patriotic camps we set up in Russia with the Cossacks

the majority are older folks , but theres a goodly number of young folks as well
  14. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    This is what we have to look forward to here folks, it's coming! I also posted the vid to my Facebook wall. Wake up America!
  15. snipete08

snipete08 New Member

It's just gross... damn these people raping teens, sexually assaulting pregnant woman, and ganging up helpless men (even 61-year-old)... How could it be happening in such a civilized society... I think the video should be distributed worldwide to awaken the minds of those who have the power to change what needs to be changed...
  16. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

if you think the Video is bad , look up Bilal skaf , there where 14 in his gang , raping only aussie girls , in court his mother stood up and cried "but they are only Christians " , they had 11 witness's , then the killings and house bomnbing started , from 9 guy's indicted and 11 witness's we are now down to one witness and only 2 in jail from the 9 as every time they killed or intimidated a whitness theyd get a retrial and that whitness would not be there and so they'd drop more charges

when you get one locked up , the rest will hunt you and do what ever it takes to free "their brother or sister "

they rule by fear and intimidation until they find someone who bites back , then they cry victim , say they are the victims of racist hatred

while trying to kill you ...

the skaf's where my neighbours for a while until the police asked me to move to lessen community tensions .. a political move i suspect of being paid for by the darwiche crime family who the skaf's deal drugs for

thats ok a few of them have "disappeared" recently , some say its me , many more are saying theres another group moving in on their drug trade,

but theres hundreds of these gangs here now and not enough dissappearing to slow anything , and now we are importing more at 70,000 + a year and the ones here are breeding like theres no tomorrow , and let's face it , once these mutts take over , there wont be any tomorrow unless your a muslim

fight folks its your only chance
  17. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

This is just horrid. Did someone castrate all of your leaders (politicos) 30 years ago? I always pictured Australia as kind of the Wild West. Maybe you need to resort to lynchings like they did for castle rustlers.
  18. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

why do australians even tolerate this?
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  19. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Because their Government has rendered them almost helpless, and hopeless!
  20. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Damn, such a target rich environment and no concealed carry. This is so tragic, not only because there are such people in this world, but also because the Australian government tolerates them.